Thursday, March 5, 2009

i'm starting now


hi
i'm starting now. i m extremely a new born baby in this field.I’m an emigrant in life and pilgrim in thoughts, search of the true essence of life. This is the blog through which I would like to talk about the various aspects of life, the anxieties, the hope, the love, the despair, the ambitions and the various other little emotions which will guide us through the short and wonderful life as we aspire to live fruitfully and with more meanings and satisfaction.

Mainly I talk about my experiences, thoughts and beliefs, which you may agree or disagree and disprove my theories, beliefs and writings. I believe this is the real purpose of this blog. I want to communicate with each one of you people out here, get your valuable points. Try to implement them in my life and also want you people to experiment the ideas in your life and thus help both of us in our journey to the eternal goal.

You may contact me and convey your thoughts either through the comment section or dropping a mail at: faselmohammed@gmail.com.

Love n prayers

faizal

1 comment: